Meet Doe Deere, Makeup Entrepreneur and Revolutionary Icon!
Blogger and designer Doe Deere has amassed fans all over the globe for her charismatic personality and popular makeup company, Lime Crime. The Russian beauty has found herself the face of edgy makeup with admirers helping make Lime Crime an international brand.
Far from just a pretty face, Doe Deer possesses the poise and grace of a corporate CEO with a passion or customer satisfaction. Read on to find out what makes Doe so darling and learn behind the scene secrets of her industry.
Ten Quick Facts About Doe Deere
- Doe Deere studied design at the Fashion Institute of Technology in the fashion capital of the world, New York City!
- Her company, Lime Crime, is most known for bold shades of lipstick and high-pigment eye shadows in collectible packaging featuring fantasy designs.
- Lime Crime’s makeup is truly cruelty free and vegan due to Doe Deere’s love of animals. Each product is made with diligence and dedication to the environment.
- Doe Deere began marketing her makeup products on eBay and eventually started her own digital store. Through clothing designs and high-quality makeup, the brand gained success.
- Although Deere quickly grew to fame for her makeup looks and products, she eventually branched out to making tutorials featuring her own products. These videos helped new makeup artists find their way!
- Doe is famous for her own cheeky Lime Crime product names, such as “Must-Be-Pink” and the ever-popular “Velvetine.”
- Lime Crime is featured at many make-up expositions including PHAMexpo with Doe at the lead.
- Doe Deere and Lime Crime are supporters of charities and regularly donate proceeds to non-profit organizations such as Girls INC. and the Red Cross.
- Doe was named one of the Top Inspiring Female Entrepreneurs by Self-Made magazine for her work with Lime Crime and her humanitarian efforts.
- Through her busy work days, Doe Deere communicates regularly with followers and friends on social media, such as Instagram and Tumblr.
The Truth About Doe Deere…
Whether you’re a big “unicorn” fan of Lime Crime or skeptical of delving into a new makeup routine, there’s no denying that Doe Deere has made a name for herself. Through modelling, tutorials, or becoming a CEO of her own company, it’s evident that she’s here to stay.
Beauty bloggers and fashionistas alike should keep Doe Deere in mind when looking for new products and advice from a powerhouse of the industry. Lime Crime launches new arrivals most seasons with their CEO overseeing this lucrative business with pride and grace. Learn more: https://californiablog.org/content/doe-deere-releases-lime-crime-kitty-bundles-lip-color-duos-benefit-feral-cat-rescue